What is difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Analyze? Based on CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two ways to test illumination lighting fixtures for photometric variables: Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Process. What’s distinction between them? Here LISUN firm gives a quick launch:
1. What’s the exam theory distinction between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Examination?
The key in the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination product is to look at the illuminance of a specific stage about the integrating sphere, compute the glowing flux at a specific wavelength, and lastly compute the entire luminous flux from the light source, but the Goniophotometer typically procedures the lighting intensity syndication from the luminaires and determines the luminous flux from the luminaires
2. How to choose the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or maybe the Goniophotometer to test the lights?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere technique is suitable for individual Light emitting diodes, comparatively small Brought lamps and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 analyze velocity is incredibly fast and generally can finished one specifications below 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for screening of large lighting fixtures for example substantial-stress mercury lamps, salt lamps and Brought street luminaires with increased way of measuring accuracy. Most next-party testing companies and large federal labs usually use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Match Type C goniphotometer.
3. What’s the test factors for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can measure the following factors:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Coloration Ratio, Optimum Wavelength, Half Bandwidth, Prominent Wavelength, Colour Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Array Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Performance, Vibrant Potential, EEI, Vitality Productivity Course, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Productivity, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Vegetation Development Light PAR and PPF
• Power: Voltage, Existing, Potential, Potential Aspect, Displacement Component, Harmonic
• Guided visual routine maintenance check: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Energy Versus time, Potential Component Versus time, Existing Or time and Flux Effectiveness Or time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Sort C goniophotometer can look at the following guidelines:
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Submission, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Performance, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Usage, Luminance Constraint Curvatures Glare, Greatest Proportion of Range to Height, Equivalent Illuminance Diagrams, Curvatures of Luminaires VS Lights Region, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Perspective, EEI, UGR, and so forth.
4. What is the lumen check accuracy variation for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer?
Both Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer process can check lumen, however the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere is definitely the general lumen analyze method, thus if the EUT luminaires numbers are generally variation than the standard twjujt lamp, or even the EUT luminaires beam angle is significantly small, then your check threshold is going to be greater, whilst the Goniophotometer technique is the absolute lumen examination strategy, the lumen check outcomes will be more reliability compared to Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere check approach.
Lisun Instruments Limited was discovered by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has become firmly licensed by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Membership, LISUN goods are designed based on CIE, IEC as well as other overseas or countrywide requirements. All items transferred CE certification and authenticated by the 3rd party laboratory.