‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores items in fall line-up, available now for a short time
Fazoli’s – the company recognized for serving up premium Italian recipes with a great value – is proving its commitment to menu innovation with a new line-up of craveable dishes for the fall.
Starting now, guests who visit https://www.storeholidayhours.org/fazolis-menu-prices/ can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – together with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, packed with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped with a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Is Fazolis Open Today signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served having a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with this menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites with a Fazoli’s twist is one way we can ensure our guests hold the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the ultimate in indulgence.” These delectable menu merchandise is now available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of a Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the season in the food & beverage category for that 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is additionally being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to receive two such prestigious accolades from your American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, https://www.Storeholidayhours.Org/Fazolis-Catering-Menu-Prices/ Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is excited about our brand name and we work tirelessly to supply best-in-class products and experiences for our loyal guests. It’s exciting to possess our persistence for excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely very proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. These people were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition in the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie is becoming oovydz of the world’s most coveted prizes.